eXo Platform and its partners Bull and Business&Decision are delighted to announce the launch of the Enterprise Collaboration Portal and Content Management Product Line
eXo Enterprise WebOS
Friday 18 April from 8h30 to 13h30 on a private boat in Paris
This event includes several customer use cases as well as a prestigious round table.
Invitations will be sent independently for the happy few invited.
8h30 – 9h30 Breakfast
9h30 – 10h Keynote: eXo Platform History, Benjamin Mestrallet
10h10 – 10h40 M6 TV Intranet by Francois Johannel (M6) and Benjamin Paillereau (Business&Decision)
10h50 – 11h20 Collaboration Suite and WebOS at SPF Finances Belgium (Ministry of Finances) by Patrick Cambier (Bull)
11h30 – 12h30 Round table: “The next web applications” with:
– Mozilla Europe, Tristan Nitot (Founder and Chairman)
– Microsoft, Julien Codorniou (ISV & VC Business Development Manager)
– Sun Microsystems, Eric Mahe (New Technologies Manager)
– Google, Dave Armstrong (Product Marketing Manager)
– eXo Platform, Benjamin Mestrallet, Founder
12h30 – 13h30 Cocktail