We have been working hard on a new product lately, eXo Web Content Management tool.
Today, we release the first beta of the 1.0 version. It comes after 5 months of work involving 5 people in the WCM team and working closely with the Portal (WCM is based on the incoming portal 2.5) and ECM (WCM is based on the incoming ECM 2.2) teams.
As usual, we have made some screen casts to demonstrate the product capabilities.
The first video shows the powerful edit inline mode and the ability to:
- create multiple portal / sites instances
- create pages using dynamic layouts (rows, colums or nested tabs) with advanced drag and drop
- edit web content directly from the page it is published in with a single button
The second video shows the back office administration:
- where content are stored
- how content and file plans are structured
- how web content can be reused and published to portal / sites pages directly from the backoffice
We truly think that thanks to the reuse of the Portal and ECM we will soon release one of the most advanced WCM tool ever created!