Company Builds on Successful System Integrator Program with Addition of Value-Added Resellers, Distributors
PARIS and SAN FRANCISCO — July 13, 2011 — eXo, the enterprise Java portal and cloud user experience platform (UXP) company, today announced the expansion of its partner program to better serve growing, worldwide demand for solutions built with eXo Platform 3. Building on the success of the company’s system integrator (SI) partner program in Western Europe, the expanded partner programs arm resellers and distributors with the resources and support to quickly respond to new opportunities.
“Our commitment to our systems integrator partners has proven to be a key element of our overall success in the market,” said Yann Aubry, senior vice president of sales for eXo. “Now, we’re giving resellers/distributors those same tools – this is much more than just a rubber stamp program. We provide all of our partners with the training and enablement for a shorter, easier on-ramp and much faster time to value for eXo deals.”
The changes to the partner program expand eXo’s visibility and capacity to serve customers in new and developing regions such as Central Europe, Latin America and elsewhere. The company has already signed on five new partnerships including:
- DoxoLogic – a Czech software company providing IT solutions and services for middleware, enterprise application integration and portals.
- Tendencies – a Brazilian specialist in developing, deploying and supporting tailor-made solutions for order tracking, Business Process Management (BPM), special eCommerce with product configurators, management reports, KPI dashboards and Document Management Systems (DMS).
- NetAndSoft – a consulting and software development company based in Québec, Canada, specializing in developing, deploying, extending, managing and monitoring business processes for enterprise organizations.
- Arabideas – a technology company based in Saudi Arabia, providing IT solutions to a wide range of clients across the Arab World for website, intranet and portal projects.
- B2B – an eXo Authorized Distributor based in Poland, providing best-of-breed open source solutions.
The new partner program includes:
- Authorized and Premier Resellers programs that offer partner support, and sales and marketing support.
- Silver, Gold and Platinum Systems Integrator programs that provide development support, training and certification, and marketing and sales support.
- An Authorized Distributor program, which enables distributors to recruit SI and reseller partners, perform training and enablement, and handle local marketing initiatives.