From adding new features to sharing specific tactics for improving performance, the eXo Community is helping eXo Platform users make the most out of the platform. Here are some of the best contributions that caught our attention:
- 1. Use of the add-on for the migration from EPP 5.2 to eXo Platform 4
- 2. Quick question with a quick answer on the chat add-on
- 3. Bonita extension, problem and solution
- 4. Tips from a community member
1. Use of the add-on for the migration from EPP 5.2 to eXo Platform 4
In this post, a community member describes trying to using the great add-on developed by Boubaker for the migration from EPP 5.2 to eXo Platform 4. The member had some trouble with the add-on, and Boubaker and Thomas, from the consulting team, helped by sharing their experience.
2. Quick question with a quick answer on the chat add-on
A member asked how to configure a specific part of the chat add-on. The question was short, direct and concise, and Benjamin, the author of the chat add-on, gave a clear answer.
This shows how eXo add-ons are simple to use and configure, and can be extended to fill the needs of all community members. In addition, it shows how simple it is for an author to answer a quick question.
3. Bonita extension, problem and solution
In this post, a member had a problem using the Bonita extension, which is used to launch workflows and tasks directly in eXo Platform. After a short discussion with the extension author, the member received a quick and correct solution to the problem.
4. Tips from a community member
In this final contribution, a community member shares their experience of the eXo Platform. A few files that can be customized in the platform are listed, plus where the original files can be found. This post was easy to complete.
Access more useful resources, join the discussion on the eXo Community!