We are pleased to announce the release of eXo Platform 3.5.7. Coming eighteen months after the GA release, this is the seventh maintenance release of the eXo Platform 3.5 series.
In this new version, a total of 48 issues in the following categories have been resolved:
- Customer issues: As usual, with each maintenance version we provide fixes for issues reported by our customers through the support channel.
- User experience improvements: Our main focus in this version is to fix some nasty UX issues such as technical names of user groups.
- Performance enhancements: We are continuously improving scalability and performance. Our QA team has again provided a significant contribution to this release.
- Security: Information Systems Security threats are a big concern for all our customers. We try to fix them as soon as they are detected.
- Other defects reported by QA and engineering teams.
- Spanish translations in all screens.
- Updates of English and French labels.
- Updates in eXo Platform documentation.
Customers who are eXo subscribers will find the delivery at the usual location.
Our next version, eXo Platform 3.5.8, is already on track and is scheduled to be delivered in September 2013.