Senior Software Test Automation Developer
We are looking for a Senior Software Test Automation Developer to ensure the automation and proper execution of tests and to guarantee the quality of the code produced by our digital workplace solution.
- Ensure the automation and proper execution of tests in the continuous integration /continuous deployment chain and for maintenance version test campaigns (implementation and maintainability)
- Ensure compliance with the rules and quality standards for the development of automated tests and the organization of the code
- Guarantee the quality of the product code thanks to a coverage of performance tests
- Guarantee the reporting of bugs and ensure a follow-up of the corrections made.
- Regular reporting of the activity.
- Ensure the implementation, improvement and monitoring of quality monitoring indicators
- Ensure the supervision (a technical referent) of the test automation activity in the team: definition of the test strategy, code review, validation….
- Ensure continuous training of the team and technological monitoring on test automation tools.
You have at least 3 years of significant experience in a similar position. You should be rigorous, autonomous, reactive,have a great ability to adapt as well as a spirit of analysis and synthesis.
You like to work in a team and you have good interpersonal and writing skills. You have the following knowledge:
- Knowledge of Java, Selenium, Gherkins, Cucumber, JUNIT, Rest, Soap, REST Assured
- Knowledge of content integration tools: Docker, Jenkins
- ISTQB knowledge
- Knowledge of agile methodology