We are pleased to announce the release of eXo Platform 3.5.5. Eleven months after the GA release, this is the fifth maintenance release of the eXo Platform 3.5 series.
In this new version, a total of 241 issues were resolved thanks to the combined efforts of several teams, namely the Engineering, QA, Products, Support, and Maintenance.
Those issues were spread among the following categories:
- User Experience bugs and improvements: this was our main focus on this version, the idea was to fix a bunch of nasty UX issues. This particular effort engaged many eXoers who provided feedback, ideas, and solutions to enhance the overall usability.
- Customer issues: As usual, with each maintenance version, we provide fixes for issues reported by customers through our support channel.
- Performance enhancements: Scalability and performance is a subject of a continuous improvement. Our QA team has again provided a strong contribution to this release.
- Security: Information Systems Security threats are a big concern for all our customers. We try to fix them as soon as they are detected.
- Other defects which were reported by QA and Engineering teams in general.
Subscribed eXo customers will find the delivery at the usual location. Otherwise, you can Download the Trial Bundle.
The next version, eXo Platform 3.5.6, is already on track and is scheduled to be delivered at the end of February 2013.