[New Release] eXo Web Content Management 1.0 Released
The eXo WCM team is proud to announce the release of WCM 1.0
eXo Web Content Management (WCM) solution is emerging to help webmasters who handle all tasks needed to run a website, including development, deployment, design, publication and monitoring. WCM allows making website operations more easily. In addition, the webmasters are no more the only actors in the spotlight. Each member of the community is welcomed to collaborate and contribute depending on his/her rights. All these features contribute to make the website management more agile and less onerous.
Main features for eXo WCM 1.0
- Quickly setup a website
- Managing multiple sites in one only place.
- Easy to create a web content.
- Support content categorization, comments, versioning, permissions.
- Media library.
- Advanced CSS & Java Script support in web contents.
- Fast access and edition features
- Web pages management.
- Using Web DAV.
- Easy to publish web content.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Powerfully search: support scoring, highlighting, excerpt, wildcard, fuzzy, spellchecker and suggestion
- Broken links detection engine
- Simple language for integrating dynamic content
- Simple and multiple content viewers
- Simply and quickly manage your site with Site Administration Toolbar
You can download the release here and read the release notes.
If you have questions, please send a mail to the mailing list email@example.com.
Thank for using eXo WCM product!