List of CMIS clients
The list of CMIS clients have been updated! You can discover it here.
If you want to develop an application that need to interact with a CMIS server, you might want to reuse an existing client library. We compiled for you a list of library and client. Most of them are Open Source.
- android-cmis-browser: The Android CMIS Browser enables the user to browse and search a CMIS content repository.
- developing a CMIS client for firefox: This article presents an overview of a new proposed standard for accessing content, namely Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS), and provides an example of how to use these services using Mozilla Firefox.
- CMIS spaces: CMIS Spaces RIA clients (Flex+AIR, Flex+Browser) are for ECM / CMS servers supporting the Content Management Interoperability Services standard.
- cmis-explorer: An Adobe AIR application for browsing CMIS compliant repositories.
- Apache Chemistry:Apache Chemistry is an effort to provide a Java implementation of the CMIS , consisting of a high-level API for developers wanting to manipulate documents, a low-level SPI close to the CMIS protocol for developers wanting to implement a client or a server, and default implementations for all of the above.
- CMIS fileshare: CMIS FileShare comes with a simple CMIS Browser that is able to browse repositories with a CMIS AtomPub interface.
- NCMIS: Dotnet library that will implement the core of the Content Management Interoperability Services standards proposal (CMIS) along with a toolbox for building your own implementations of CMIS.
- CMIS4Sharepoint: open source implementation of CMIS standards for SharePoint Platform (WSS3.0 & MOSS2007).
- CMIS API of drupal: The CMIS API project aims to provide a generic API for integrating with CMIS compliant Enterprise CMS systems.
- CMIS lib: Provides a CMIS client library for Python that can be used to work with CMIS-compliant repositories
- CMIS shell: Command line client for CMIS (made in java)
- Cara: web application that provides a single interface to Documentum, SharePoint and Alfresco.
- WeWebU OpenWorkdesk: Suite of application on top of CMIS.
If I forgot any library or client, ping me on twitter @jeremi or in the comments. I’m going to try to keep this list up to date.