The eXo Summer Tour Begins: Upcoming Events in Belgium & France
Our team will be busy this summer, visiting many events and partners to share the word about eXo. We’re kicking off this “Summer Tour 2011” with a couple of events in Belgium and France. Stay tuned for updates about other cities and dates…
What: Bull Seminar Featuring eXo and Bonita
Where: Cercle de Wallonie, Namur, Belgium
When: 26 May 2011
Bull, a Platinum Systems Integrator partner for eXo, is hosting a one-day seminar to introduce eXo and Bonita technology to enterprises in Belgium. This hands-on session will feature:
- Best practices for integrating portal, content management and BPM solutions
- How to use eXo Platform 3, the cloud-ready user experience platform, to efficiently manage content and its related workflows and social interactions
- Customer and partner use cases will demonstrate how European companies, across a wide range of industry sectors, rely on eXo technology to build collaborative, portal-based solutions
More details and registration information can be found here.
The eXo team will be exhibiting at the RARCI event in Paris. The eXo booth will feature customer success stories and eXo Platform 3 demos, which will show:
- How the intranet is evolving, from a static information display into a powerful, centralized “work start page” for employees, optimizing individual and team communication, collaboration and productivity
- How eXo Platform can be the foundation for a user-friendly social intranet, empowering users to create, manage and share information; connect with and follow the activities of co-workers and teams; find the most recent and relevant company documents; and much more.
If you are attending, stop by the eXo booth! We’ll introduce you to eXo technology, but even more importantly, we want to learn about your biggest internal communication challenges.