|Intranets||Content Management||Community Management|
1. Company Intranet
2. Intranet portal: A traditional Intranet
3. Modern Intranet, Social Intranet, Collaboration Platform and Digital Workplace
4. ESN – Enterprise Social Network
5. Social Collaboration
6. Asynchronous vs synchronous (real-time) communication
7. Digital Collaboration
8. DMS – Document Management System
9. DAM – Digital Asset Management
10. CMS / WCM – Content Management System / Web Content Management
11. ECM – Enterprise Content Management
12. Taxonomy and Folksonomy
13. KM – Knowledge Management
14. Client Extranet
15. Community Management Software
Synchronous (real-time) communication happens when you call or chat with someone.
These terms are used in relation to a DMS. Taxonomy means classifying documents into categories (in a file system). Folksonomy is a user-generated system, through tags.
You will find here Frequently Asked Questions about collaboration with all the answers in one place.
Collaboration is “the situation of two or more people working together to create or achieve the same thing”.
Here are some definitions of digital workplace:
In order to effectively find the right type of collaboration for your business, you have to follow a strategic approach and answer three common yet critical questions: Where are we? Where do we want to be? And how to get there?
At the internal level, businesses try to encourage and seek to incorporate different forms of collaboration in the workplace to lay the foundations for teams to be able to work together with an aim to achieve higher levels of success.
Externally, businesses look to engage in collaborative actions to benefit from others’ expertise, to gather the opinions of their customer base and to get customers and other stakeholders more involved in the development of products and services.
Here are some of the benefits of collaboration in the workplace: